1. Personal data protection
Security facilities have been introduced by us for protecting your personal data when you enter, transmit or work with your personal information.
2. Collection and Use of Personal Information
You are not required to provide the Personal Information that we have requested, but if you choose not to do so, in many cases we will not be able to provide you with our products or services or respond to any queries you may have.
- fill out forms on the Site requesting further information about our products and services;
- post to our support community;
- use the partner portal;
- participate in an online survey;
- contact us;
- enter a competition or promotion, or
report a problem with the Site;
We may collect a variety of information including your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and contact preferences.
We also collect data through our partners (customers) who use the our Service (including by embedding our code on their websites) on their websites or mobile applications. When you use our Service or if you visit such websites or mobile applications, we may receive certain information about you as described below.
3. How We Use and Protect Your Personal Information
Personally Identifiable Information: we will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others. We may store personal information in locations outside the direct control of us (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers).
The Personal Information we collect allows us to:
- ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you;
- provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you;
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- keep you posted on latest product announcements, and upcoming events;
- send important notices such as communications about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
How We Protect Your Information. We concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or guarantee that your information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. When you enter sensitive information (such as log in credentials) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at email@example.com Compromise of Personal Information. In the event that personal information is compromised as a breach of security, we will promptly notify our customers in compliance with applicable law.
Children’s Privacy. Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 18, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at privacy firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual user. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose this non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
For many of the same reasons as outlined above, we may use a cookie file, which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. They help us to improve the Site and to deliver better and more personalised service. Cookies enable us to:
- ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- speed up your use of the Site;
- store information about your preferences;
- customise the Site according to your individual interests;
- estimate our customer base and usage pattern, and
recognise you when you return to the Site.
5. Disclosure of Your Information
Your private information may be revealed by us only if it is necessary for: (a) securing compliance with law’s provision or with requirements of judicial proceedings concerning our system; (b) protection of our rights or property; (c) taking immediate actions regarding personal security of our staff or consumers of services, as well as regarding public safety. Your private information which we get in our disposal when you register, may be transmitted to third parties and individuals who cooperate with us for the purpose of improving the quality of our services. Your private data will not be used for any purposes other than listed above. The e-mail address you give us when you register may be used for sending you messages or notifications about changes concerning your application, as well as for distribution of messages about events and changes which occur in the company, important information about new goods and services, etc. The possibility of canceling your subscription is also provided.
6. You can
Contact us at any time to:
- Request access to information that we have about you
- Correct any information that we have about you
- Delete information that we have about you
- Lodge a complaint with a Data Protection Authority (DPA)
If you have any additional questions about collection and storage of data, please contact us at: email@example.com
We reserve the right to retain a copy of Personal Data collected from you within 365 days. If you believe that the information we have about you is incorrect, you are welcome to contact us so we can update it and keep your data accurate. Any data that is no longer needed for the purposes specified in Information Collection and Use will be deleted.
7. Links to Other Sites
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies, and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.