- Without any type of injection
- Without any type of plastic surgery
- Without any kind of expensive method
- Without any trouble
100% Natural Ingredients
- Hyaluronic Acid
Hyaluronic acid is an important natural ingredient that makes a special contribution to maintaining the youthfulness of the skin.
- Folic Acid
Also known as Vitamin B9, it helps the skin retain its natural moisture and relieve dryness.
- Sea Flower Extract
Nutritious antioxidants that restore the skin and accelerate the regeneration of collagen.
- Vitamin C
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) has antioxidant properties and is an important molecule for skin health during collagen synthesis.
How to Use Filorga meso-mask?
- Clean The Face
Prepare the skin with the right tonic for you.
- Apply Stain
Apply 4-5 drops evenly over the entire surface of the face, eye contour, neck and chest.
- Filorga meso-mask
Leave for 15 to 30 minutes. Rinse with plenty of fresh water.
A soft, velvety texture, bright color, smooth elastic surface – it is visible from the first days of application, as a result of serum application!
How does Filorga meso-mask Work?
- Retains Moisture. The skin becomes soft and supple, acquiring a smooth, velvety texture.
- Protect from Harmful Rays. Helps to lighten the skin and protect it from the harmful effects of free radicals for premature growth
- Does not Leave Sticky Stains. Ideal for people with any skin type that is easily absorbed during application.
- Nutrition and Healing. Healthy, moisturized and attractive skin.
Reviews of Those Who Use
“Filorga meso-mask helps me look beautiful, elegant and stylish. Why was it not discovered 20 years ago? ”Mithila
“I have very sensitive skin and not every cosmetic product is suitable for it. I can’t stand cosmetics, which have a thick layer of grease on the face! And the Filorga meso-mask has proven to be the way to go, which is perfect for me! ”Pubali
“It is unfortunate that Filorga meso-mask serum has not hit me before! I’m so sick of winter! From the wind and snow my skin became disgustingly dry and began to peel off. In the spring, I’m getting like a monster with acne scars and I have to do a long recovery course. ”Mary